A Thought and Some Words

Thursday, October 18, 2007

I just reread my last blog and realized how many grammar and spelling mistakes I made that I didn't catch. Chalk it up to the "drugs"....

I just wanted to apologize for that. I can't stand when people make grammar and spelling mistakes and don't fix them or don't even know any better. I have high expectations... What can I say? :)

I want to thank all of you who read my blogs. I know that I am no Dawn Meehan but every little bit of support helps...

Of course if you wanted Dawn's blog and somehow, by some freak accident of nature, ended up at my blog then go to www.mom2my6pack.blogspot.com .

I am sure that Dawn will appreciate all your support. I love her blog. I certainly don't have 6 children like she does but somehow I still relate. She's just that good.

I hope you are all doing well.

Much peace and love....

Always,
KamiMari

1 Comments:

  • At 9:44 PM, Blogger Rick said…

    I hate that too - when I go back to read a post and realize that I made a lot of mistakes. More than that is when I leave a comment and I click publish only to see that I've written something wrong. But, we're only human.

    http://www.organizeddoodles.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home